We have a specialized team of interior designers, interior decorators, Site Supervisors and as well as project managers who help in providing the clients with the consulting services on their specified projects. Our Project Management Consultancy service ranges from residential, commercial to corporate interior needs. We help client in designing, Vendor and material supplier, project execution, Vendor and material management, budget and time bound and as well as help them in purchasing services.
As per client’s requirement we provide time to time advisory as well as consultancy on the ongoing current projects and on the new projects. Our team of project managers help in proper management by educating client on the aspects of interiors and architecture purposes both for the commercial and also for the residential projects.Read More
We specialize in undertaking Interior Project Management assignments. Our professional team will manage all the tasks starting from blue prints to the final outcome. At Resaiki, we have efficient experts who have managed to create a satisfied clientele list by offering desired solutions.
Our team of experts will accompany client in making plans and managing the workforce to finish construction and interior designing tasks within set time frame. The site supervisor and project manager shall mediate himself in case of any issues or delays.
Resaiki offers the best Project Management Consultancy Services for Interior and Architectural Needs in Delhi/NCR and we undertake following steps in a successful Project Management:
1. Design Consultation – In this process, our technical team will sit with the client and try to understand the expectations that he/she has from the project
2. Design Development – With the help of details collected in first stage, a design is developed by our team of Interior designer which will require the client’s approval. In case of any changes, they are done with immediate effect
3. Design Specification – Following the approval from client, the estimated cost and other specifications are prepared in order to help him or her to estimate the budget.
4. Implementation – Our professionals will hire efficient contractors and dealers who will start the process of implementing the final layout of project as approved by client
5. Procurement – The best suppliers will be approached for purchasing raw materials and as well as finished products. The client will be kept updated for each and every expense
6. Installation – Once the construction is successfully completed, the final styling is done with installations and fittings of accessories, decorative, paintings and planters etc.View Less