Fabrics: Avoid synthetic fabrics for interior decoration, upholstery and drapery. Instead use natural fibers like organic cotton, wool or hemp. IF you prefer synthetic fiber fabric, then look for ramie fabric without hazardous chemicals or recycled material fabrics.
1. Use of jute mats and soft woolen carpets adds depth to your living room
2. Bamboo can be used as flooring products as it is a standard eco-friendly material and grows quickly 3. Wood is also an excellent eco-friendly material for flooring. 4. Seagrass, Cork and plant fibers provides a perfect finish for your kitchen, dining areas And Bath Room.
Lighting: Lighting takes about 6o % of the total electricity. So to save electricity, you can used LED lights
While sourcing eco-friendly materials for interiors, consider the following guidelines.
<p style="\\"text-align:" justify;\\"="">1. Buy the materials from local suppliers or producers to reduce the long distance travel which have an impact on the environment
2. Select materials which are from renewable and sustainable energy sources
3. Avoid materials with chemical additives for your interiors
4. Avoid materials which use a lot of energy for manufacturing
5. Buy materials which can be easily recycled or can be disposed in an environmental friendly way
6. Buy materials from recycled materials and low energy devices
7. Check out the credentials of the material suppliers that their products are genuinely organic, natural, or eco-friendly.